Customers can place and pay for their orders online or by mail using one of the following forms.
Please send completed mail-in forms to:
|3919 14th Avenue S.|
|Seattle, WA 98108|
- Domestic: Within the U.S.A.: $5.00 per order, regardless of the number of discs.
- International: $10.00 per order, regardless of the number of discs.
- All orders shipped Ground/Surface mail unless special shipping has been arranged beforehand with DCB Software.
- All orders require a signature at delivery. Please contact DCB shipping if you wish your order shipped without the signature requirement.
- Most orders delivered within the U.S.A. in 5-7 business days. If you have not received your order within 10 business days, please contact DCB shipping.
- Express shipping is available for an additional charge. Please contact DCB shipping for further information.
- Standard edition collections are shipped in durable plastic DVD-style cases for storage.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Checks and Money Orders should be made payable to DCB Software Testing, Inc.
- Residents of the state of Washington must add 8.8% of the purchase price for state sales tax.
The documents in Carr's Compendiums collections are reproduced from copies obtained from various U.S. Government agencies and organizations. While these agencies try to provide the "best quality available", the quality of these copies can vary. Specific document quality issues include:
- Missing, duplicate or out of sequence pages.
- Pages with small type or poor printing.
- Pages smaller or larger than normal.
- Pages with background color or light colored printing that do not reproduce legibly in black and white.
DCB Software strives to provide quality products, reliable service, and fast delivery. Please contact DCB Software within 30 days to arrange a replacement if the product you receive is defective or if we have made an error in filling your order. If you are not satisfied with the product and wish to receive a full refund of the purchase price, the product must be returned to DCB Software within 30 days of delivery, in reasonably good condition in its original case and all copies made from the product must be destroyed or deleted.
Return to top of page
Last Change: 27 March 2009
Supporting and advocating simple solutions and open standards.
Copyright © 2003-2004 DCB Software Testing, Inc.